Cruise payment methods?

april47

I just made a payment on each of my cruises. You have to put in all your credit card numbers and personal info each time for each cruise. For someone making small frequent payments on multiple cruises its a hassle. Even Amazon keeps the card info on record and you just hit enter. I do online banking with a major bank and its easy to budget that way because you can see all your payments and when they are due. I don't see it on my bank's list so it would be a manual check from the bank. Does anyone use online banking for Carnival?

I just made a payment on each of my cruises. You have to put in all your credit card numbers and personal info each time for each cruise. For someone making small frequent payments on multiple cruises its a hassle. Even Amazon keeps the card info on record and you just hit enter. I do online banking with a major bank and its easy to budget that way because you can see all your payments and when they are due. I don't see it on my bank's list so it would be a manual check from the bank. Does anyone use online banking for Carnival?

I use BofA. I created a new payee, put in the last name, booking number and date, all in one string as the account number. Set up the recurring payments. Has worked great several cruises.

I can understand the frustration, but its not all bad. Being a person who has had thier debit card info stolen and used, I tend to like sites that DONT store my info. Too many companies with computer seurity breaches lately, with the latest being the visa/mc card company themselves.

I can understand the frustration, but its not all bad. Being a person who has had thier debit card info stolen and used, I tend to like sites that DONT store my info. Too many companies with computer seurity breaches lately, with the latest being the visa/mc card company themselves.

Agreed-I don't want them to keep my info on file.

Archived