Do price changes (drops or increases) always happen at midnight?

I booked my first Early Saver so I am, of course, hoping for a price drop. What I want to know is does the price change at midnight exactly or do prices change at random throughout the day. In other words, is it worth checking the rates several times a day?

Thanks for any info!

Price drops happen randomly thru out the day! I have checked at 8am and at 10am there was a change. Be ever vigilant and it just might pay dividends!

Regardless... Have a great cruise!

Thank you! I have been checking several times a day, but so far only an increase.

Two of my reductions happened on Monday mornings. I checked sunday night and nothing. Checked again Monday morning and the drop was there. They do drop other times of the day too. Once I checked at 4:00 just before leaving work. 15 minutes later while on my way home my husband texted me and said we had another price drop. I got 3 drops but now the price is going back up for a cruise leaving in 3 weeks. Good luck...hope it drops for you too!

i'm pretty much a night owl and I have noticed a trend when it comes to my cruise. I've noticed that any activity that occurs(up or down) happens between 12am-2am in the morning. Maybe this is why the common thread is that "when I wake up the price has changed".:)

Archived