Has anyone used Isand Marketing for Jet ski stingray tour?

dsnygrl

They say the tour begins at a resort but they do not say what the name of the resort is. Has anyone used them? Do you know the name of the resort? I'm trying to get an idea of what a taxi ride is going to cost to get there.

Also, they say you can hang out at the resort before and after the tour. How was the resort? What is there to do, etc. Any info would be great, thanks.

We did that tour a few weeks back. We took the transportation that they offer you when you book. I think it was 10 bucks per person round trip. It is about a 20 minute ride from the port. I do not remember the name of the resort. It was a nice place, seemed really quiet with not many people there. They had a nice pool but it didn't look like much else.

The tour was fun but the water was very rough so it was kind of a beating riding out to sting ray city. It was really neat when we got to play with the rays though.

I have it booked for a week from today, so I'm pretty excited! Can I ask a few more questions without being a complete hijacker? :)

How long did the tour really take? It says 2 hours, but I've read it can be longer.

How long did you get at Rum Point?

Did you do anything else? I've read that some people get an extra stop at a place with starfish if they ask?

Did they have snorkel equipment for you to use?

Thanks!

I think that our tour was about 2 and a half hours. With the water being so rough it took a pretty good while to get to Sting Ray City and then to get over to Rum Point. At Rum Point we went to a little beach with a restaurant and my wife and I had Conch Fritters, Ceviche and a Pina Colada. We were only at Rum Point for about 30 minutes though. I think that our group was pretty slow moving so we didn't get to spend as much time at Rum Point as I would have liked.

I would think that if the water is smooth it would take half the time to get to the destinations and you would be able to spend more time at each. I think that we spent more time traveling than we did at the two places because of the rough water.

It was a lot of fun though, the tour guides were really good and they really knew how to play with the Sting Rays, it was really fun kissing the ray and holding it, feeding them, etc.

Oh, and I did not see any snorkeling equipment.

We LOVED this tour. They do have snorkeling gear. Rum point was great too but I wished we would have had longer time there. I think the tour was 2-1/2 hrs which was a good amount of time on the wave runner. We stayaed at the Resort after for a few drinks at the pool bar.

Archived