Great way to start the week! NCL Gem ?'s

m$m7

My DW just booked our next cruise on the Gem for Feb 8, 2014.Nine whole days on ship! I know it's a long time off but Wohooo!!!! Truly a great way to start off any week:D

The best part is we are getting a group of family & friends to go with us. We are introducing all of them to NCL & a few of them are new to cruising. Even my DS who's 6 is exited since for the first time he's going to have a BF along:)

Now the research begins:D Thank you to all who share their wealth of knowledge on CC, it is such a great site to be part of.

I was wondering if anyone has photos of the inside cabins that are sideways from the Gem? I read on CC that people really like the sideway cabins so I booked cabin 10583, the first time in a sideway. Was this a great move?

What things should we not miss on the Gem?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Im also looking at this cabin. Hopefully one of you will see this and let me know if you liked the cabin

We just sailed in this cabin at the beginning of this month. I'm surprised you found my post:)

My wife & I both loved this room & the layout. It just seemed like we had more room to move around. My wife liked the fact that the bathroom & closet were around the corner and not right by the entrance door.

This room is steps away from the mid-ship elevators. We both said we would book this same room again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app