FYI concerning 2013 Asia promotion

stew4united2

According to the Azamara UK website, there is a 6 day promotion celebrating AZ's 3 year anniversary. The promotion offers a $500 OBC and a "free" upgrade from ocean view to balcony. The promotion link doesn't appear on the US site at the moment, but a call to reservations confirmed that the promotion does, in fact, apply worldwide.

If anyone is considering booking for Asia, 2013...there's a great deal to be had! :D

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
According to the Azamara UK website, there is a 6 day promotion celebrating AZ's 3 year anniversary. The promotion offers a $500 OBC and a "free" upgrade from ocean view to balcony. The promotion link doesn't appear on the US site at the moment, but a call to reservations confirmed that the promotion does, in fact, apply worldwide.

If anyone is considering booking for Asia, 2013...there's a great deal to be had! :D

Enjoy!

We are booked for Asia in 2013 and never saw this on the US website.

Enjoy!

I ca'n see this on the UK website - any tips?

Enjoy!

I called and it was for Asia up until May 1, 2013, so would not have applied to a fall 2013 booking. Thanks.

What's the itinerary for your trip? Just noisy!

Do you want to join us?

DATEPORT/CITYACTIVITYARRIVALDEPARTURE

Saturday, November 9 Dubai - United Arab Emirates Embark 6:00 PM

Sunday, November 10 At Sea Cruising

Monday, November 11 At Sea Cruising

Tuesday, November 12 At Sea Cruising

Wednesday, November 13 Mumbai (bombay) - India Docked 5:00 AM

Thursday, November 14 Mumbai (bombay) - India Docked 7:00 PM

Friday, November 15 Goa (mormugao) - India Docked 12:00 PM10:00 PM

Saturday, November 16 At Sea Cruising

Sunday, November 17 Cochin - India Docked 6:00 AM7:00 PM

Monday, November 18 Colombo - Sri Lanka Docked 5:00 PM

Tuesday, November 19 Colombo - Sri Lanka Docked 7:00 PM

Wednesday, November 20 At Sea Cruising

Thursday, November 21 At Sea Cruising

Friday, November 22 At Sea Cruising

Saturday, November 23 Port Kelang - Malaysia Docked 9:00 AM 8:00 PM

Sunday, November 24 Singapore Docked 12:00 PM

Monday, November 25 Singapore Debark

I called and it was for Asia up until May 1, 2013, so would not have applied to a fall 2013 booking. Thanks.

Interesting, the Azamara agent told us it was for all Asia 2013 bookings. We booked April/May 2013 under the promo without issue. I know our 5/1/13 cruise is the Journey leaving Asia (India) for the Med, so maybe there aren't Asia itineraries for fall, 2013. I guess it's all moot as the promo is expired anyway, right? :o

Oh, I see what I did. The header of my post says, "FYI concerning 2013 Asia promo..." I didn't reiterate it was Asia only in the body of text...sorry if I misled anyone. It was Asia only...:rolleyes:

Oh, I see what I did. The header of my post says, "FYI concerning 2013 Asia promo..." I didn't reiterate it was Asia only in the body of text...sorry if I misled anyone. It was Asia only...:rolleyes:

Just fyi we are booked on an Azamara cruise in Asia in the fall of 2013, but the promo was through May 2013 and only on certain sailings. It would not be a moot point to anyone booked during the promo period who did not receive the upgrade or $500.00 OBC.

Just fyi we are booked on an Azamara cruise in Asia in the fall of 2013, but the promo was through May 2013 and only on certain sailings. It would not be a moot point to anyone booked during the promo period who did not receive the upgrade or $500.00 OBC.

Again, it doesn't matter at this point, but that is contrary to what I was told over the phone. I'm sure anyone who booked a cruise that qualified for the promo could call Azamara and request the benefits retroactively. It never hurts to ask. My intention was only to help those considering a cruise during the promo period. I don't live on the CruiseCritic message boards, so please forgive me if my information was incomplete.

Again, it doesn't matter at this point, but that is contrary to what I was told over the phone. quote]

5 - Day Azamazing SALE

Receive $500 Onboard Credit & FREE Upgrade!

Sailing Date(s):1/05/13 to 5/01/13

Duration: 10 to 18 days

Archived