Legend Losers!!

elgato2

I weight myself yesterday and I'm down 1lb, I'm happy because I was off my schedule for a while. I got my exercise in Sunday and Yesterday. Depending on how I feel, I may exercise again today and take a break tomorrow.

Congrats to all on the progress...

I've really been hard at it this week..bike ride everyday..weights swimming..water calisthenics and floor exercise along with nordictrak..sounds like a lot but I don't do more than 10-15min of each...really feels good when I'm done!

Company coming this afternoon...I feel a wine and some extra snacking coming on..but hope I can work it off as fast as I put it on...!

Good morning everyone! I thought my weigh in day was June 1st but it was yesterday, and I have good news to report. April 30th - 152 lbs. May 29th - 147 lbs. Woo hoo! Boot camp and healthy eating really made a difference. I just officially joined the gym and was given a program to follow so I hope that structure really helps and motivates me. There's some really cute motivational quotes around the gym so I thought I would share one every time I post. Have a great day everyone, and keep motivated! :)

"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."

noshoob..congrats on joining a gym..I've joined years ago but found I never went..I do better at home...

Weigh-in day tomorrow..looking forward to a small loss...my friend was here for 3 days so there was some shortening of my work-outs and some wine and junk food thrown in but I was good about logging and keeping an eye on calories..so hopefully!...

Well..I'm down to 155..haven't seen that in a few years..

Am happy that I lost 1.6lbs this week cause I did cheat a little..makes me wonder what it would have been if not for the pizza, nachos and wine:rolleyes:

I did my complete workout today and feel good..still have some things to do around the house this afternoon... so here's to burning more calories!

Congrats El on the 1.6, good going. You seem to be in a good place mentally.

This week I was really good and it paid off with a 2.645 loss. About time I brought in a good number.

Mentally I struggle as I continually think about what I would LIKE to be eating 😔 Thank goodness my DH is here to monitor me lol

Have a good week all and stay strong!

For some reason I really don't think much about food...don't know why..not like me AT ALL but I'm not complaining..that's what's made this easier...

Congrats on your loss..that's awesome!

Weigh-in day..up 1lb..I deserve it..too generous portions this week...trying to clean out fridge and cupboards before we leave for NC..

I'll hit it hard this week and possibly add a few floor exercises..When I get to NC..I'll have a different routine cause no bicycle..swimming..etc...more walking..step machine and Wiifit..the change should do my body good though...

Good luck to everyone this week..stay motivated!!

I'm sure the different lifestyle will help El. Sounds like you'll be walking a whole lot more.

My week wasn't too good either but was surprised to stay the same after a few "food incidents" 🍰

Enjoy your time in NC!

Thank you Jilli..was wondering how everyone else was doing...

I worked out HARD today cause we're leaving tonight and no more bicycle or pool to use daily..plus I know myself well enough that I probably won't work out tomorrow after finishing the drive and unpacking...

I already ordered my step machine and it should be in NC in a week or so..til then..just weights, wii and walking....

I'm trying to step up my work out regimen to 4-5 days a week. I been having car problems and stressing out by trying to get this car fix. I'm a emotionally eater/shopper so trying not to fall into this bad habit because I'm stressing. Had a good workout yesterday and will be heading out in the next 3 hrs to the gym to do some Zumba. :)

Been MIA for a while. Holding my own, but definitely not losing at the moment... Kids are out of school for the summer and we are now into swimming lessons, which threw a ringer in my "schedule" of working out... SO I'm carefully watching what I eat hoping to make it one more week before I'm back on a pseudo schedule again!

Nice to hear of everyone's progress!

Weighed in yesterday and STILL at 147lbs, so 3 weeks of no weight loss :mad:. I hope I'm not plateauing again. I get so discouraged when that happens. I'm just going to be positive and up my game this week. UGHHHHHH!

"Take twice as long to eat half as much"

Well...I'm FINALLY back..We're in NC and our internet has been down more than up since we arrived! So frustrating! Anyway..DH remembered we had a new modem here and installed it and it's MUCH better..but still drops me now and again!

We are getting fiber installed and will have really high speed when they're done..the lines are run to our houses but so far no installer to actually hook it up so we wait!

Sounds like everyone is making progress..don't get discouraged even if you don't lose every week..I know at least I feel better and the weight will eventually come off.

I'm down to 153 from 165ish so I'm pleased..almost 2lbs since we left FL..I worked my tail off the first few days we were here..getting the house clean and organized and still managed to work-out everyday since we've been here.

I walk down our road and back up (And I mean UP) every morning along with my usual weights and floor exercises..., also hooked up the WiiFit cause it has a scale and have been using it about every other day.

Yesterday I went down to the community pool which also has a fitness ctr and paid for a day pass..worked out there and used the pool to try it out.

I'll probably just pay as I go for awhile then join for the month of August cause we won't be here much in July...

I'll have my step machine next week so I guess I'm off to a good start...

Have a good week everyone and keep at it!

Weigh-in day...BOO!

Really was hard at it all week and stayed the same weight..:mad:

But I'm not to be deterred...The wellness ctr here in town is pretty cool..went 2x last week along with my regular daily work-outs..Would like to join but it's pretty expensive and I don't qualify yet for senior discount..so..we'll see...

Good luck to everyone this week!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Where is everyone? I was away visiting my graandkids in ATL..then came back to NO INTERNET again! Can't believe everyone's gone!

Anyway..I'm down to 151.5 now..it's coming off ALOT slower than it was before but I'll take ANY loss!

Hope everyone is sticking to it..this board is a great motivator for me...

Just bumping this up!

Weigh-in yesterday was alittle disappointing..only lost 3/4lb...but lost an inch on my hips and waist since last measurement! Would LOVE to get below 150..right now I'm 151.5...I've really been working hard and know that I've turned some fat into muscle and that weighs more..so there's hope!

My internet seems fine now but I thought I killed my hard drive yesterday..thank goodness I married a computer geek..so he was able to recover everything!

Hope everyone else is staying motivated!

Great continued work elgato! I've been bad due to the holiday and so I'm back up my pound again... Doing better again this week due to the hot weather and a busy schedule. My Mom is now also talking about wanting to lose 20 lbs. before our cruise too, so hopefully the buddy system will help some too! ;P

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Blonde...I haven't been on due to lousy internet connection and a vacation to see my mom...

The internet connection is still lousy but new service starts next week..I hope!

After a week trip and eating rather carelessly I'm still down almost a pound..so excited! I really kept up with my work-outs everyday except one..so I guess that's why.

Now that I'm back in NC I'm back to walking the hills and all the other stuff..hope to get to the fitness center at least once next week...

I've still got 137 days til the cruise so lots of time...

I haven't been back for a few months. Most of my time was spent going one step forward and two steps back. However, I am happy to say I have lost 9 lbs in that time and have 8 lbs to get to my goal weight. My next cruise is in about 8 weeks. If I get close, I will be fine with that result.

Rosie

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I know I've been absent from the challenge for quite a while - honestly was struggling and frustrated with the lack of progress... Finally have relaxed a bit and looking at my overall lifestyle, trying to cut out gluten as I've been reading that there is a connection between that and my thyroid condition, and playing instead of "exercising"! Anyway, finally have re-lost the extra gained weight and I'm down a further 2 pounds now to 172! Hoping to be under 170 to stay in the very near future!!! :P

Hi everyone! I'm finally back online..we've had lots of online issues and computer glitches for the past month or so but I finally have hi-speed and all is well. I'm stuck at 150..but have increased my weights, reps and floor exercises and have been trying to get to the pool/fitness ctr at least once a week in addition to what I do daily here at home...

Still have 120 days til we cruise so should be able to drop 10 more by then...

• 5 months later...

How has everyone been doing on their weight loss? Mine unfortunately took a turn for the worse as I hurt my back and then pretty much gave up hope on myself...it wasn't a pretty picture...slowly my back got better then I kicked myself in the butt recently....I started eating right first then I started slowly introducing the treadmill to my life...I then started drinking Shakeology and now the lbs are falling off...I got so excited about it that I started selling it!

I'm so much happier with myself now. My cruise is in 38 days and I wasted all that time feeling sorry for myself that I won't be at my goal weight by then, but I'm at least making progress :) Hope everyone else is doing great with their journey as well!

Archived