Problems with Carnival website

grozas

I am trying to view the shore excursion for our upcoming cruise on Carnival.com - just to get an idea - and it is painfully slow. And when you try to go back, most of the time it just freezes and you have to come in again. Do anyone else have this problem? Just comparing booking independant vs Carnival - nice to know what a Carnival excursion includes vs what an independant includes.

I am trying to view the shore excursion for our upcoming cruise on Carnival.com - just to get an idea - and it is painfully slow. And when you try to go back, most of the time it just freezes and you have to come in again. Do anyone else have this problem? Just comparing booking independant vs Carnival - nice to know what a Carnival excursion includes vs what an independant includes.

Sorry...just tried it and had no problem.

keep trying. I was able to book excursions this morning. SO EXCITED!!!!!! Dune Buggies Excursions had been sold out for our upcoming cruise, this morning they added more spaces.

Ever since completing my booking I also have not be able to access the excursions. I am logged in to manage my activities and click on shore excursions and get the "Oops..." screen. I've emailed Carnival's tech dept, but haven't heard anything yet. I don't have time to sit on the phone during the day to troubleshoot. And I've tried on a Windows and a Mac. Safari, IE, and Firefox.

Ever since completing my booking I also have not be able to access the excursions. I am logged in to manage my activities and click on shore excursions and get the "Oops..." screen. I've emailed Carnival's tech dept, but haven't heard anything yet. I don't have time to sit on the phone during the day to troubleshoot. And I've tried on a Windows and a Mac. Safari, IE, and Firefox.[/quote

Try IE. I was using Google Chrome and kept getting the OOPS message telling me they are working on it. That was over a week ago. I changed to IE and no problem. This morning I used Google Chrome by accident and you guessed it...........OOPS message came on screen. If they are working on it, how come IE works fine and no OOPS message :rolleyes:? This is a mystery to me :confused:.

I 2nd with when you have problems go with IE.

I have to use Firefox for working at home, anytime I would try/still try to go to Carnival's web site I freeze.

Don't know why, but for me it's been like that since before December. I keep IR on my machine anymore just so I can get on Carnival's website!

Archived