Maya Key Prices?

tjkaribian

Hey everyone,

We're excited to get over to Maya Key, but we're looking to see what things cost on this excursion. We haven't found prices for drinks, food, activities, etc. Anyone give us a hand with this?

Jenn and Tony~

I don't know what cruise line you will be on but when we to Maya Key last March we did the excursion through Carnival. The price of the excursion included lunch and drinks like water and soda. If you want to purchase alcoholic beverages they ran about the same price as charged on the cruise ship.

They also had snorkel equipment you can rent if you don't have your own but I can't remember the prices but I think they were pretty reasonable.

Maya Key was our favorite place during the whole cruise so have a great time!

Snorkel equipment without lifejackets was $15 plus a $10 deposit. I think it was $10 additional with a life jacket.

My family LOVED this excursion. It was absoulty worth the money. They also have extra snorkeling with sharks and stinkrays, and a sea lion encounter. I don't know the prices on that since we passed and did all our snorkeling at the drop off just off of the pier.

Lunch was good. We were the only ship in port so they allowed everyone to eat as much as they want. I know others had said that they did not get enought to eat but that was not the case for us.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived