Chops Grille - RCCL

Hi looking for some advice/tips on Chops Grille.

We're getting married onboard on April 1st 2013 and was hoping to book a table at Chops rather than having one of the reception options. We dont want to hire it exclusively.

I understand you must book online or whilst onboard- With it being such a special occasion Id rather do this in advance. Checking a few FAQ's regarding Chops it says no more than 6 in one party- there will be 12 of us. Has anyone booked Chops for more than 6 people before?

Also I understand there is a charge of US$30 per person. Is this paid for at the time of booking or does it go on your onboard account? And what does this include? IE 3 course meal?

Last question- does anyone know if I take some decorations for the table would they use them?

Thanks all

Gina xx

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question. I would suggest you post this question, more generally in the RCCL forum.

Many of those ppl may have had a table for a larger party, just not specifically for a wedding.

Good Luck.

I was married March 10th on the Serenade and the wedding coordinator booked Chops for us for March 13th. There were twelve of us and it was a really nice dinner. You need to pay the $30 per person when you book it. She will push back, but if you push the wedding coordinator she can book it with the ship approximately 3 weeks prior to sailing.

I was married March 10th on the Serenade and the wedding coordinator booked Chops for us for March 13th. There were twelve of us and it was a really nice dinner. You need to pay the $30 per person when you book it. She will push back, but if you push the wedding coordinator she can book it with the ship approximately 3 weeks prior to sailing.

Aw thank you so much for your reply!!! Did you have any decrations on the table at all? I've got place settings so hoping to give these to the staff to set up for us. Im happy to pay the fee up front and also order a few bottles of wine or champers for the table. xxx

• 2 weeks later...

The food at Chops is amazing. We have been several times and it is always great. It includes all courses and the tip. The desserts are wonderful, so don't feel obligated to order a cake for that night. I'm sure for an "extra" gratuity they would decorate the table for you. Also, you may want to look into a wine package. I'm pretty sure you can use them at your regular dinner or Chops. Congrats and good luck.

Heidi

The food at Chops is amazing. We have been several times and it is always great. It includes all courses and the tip. The desserts are wonderful, so don't feel obligated to order a cake for that night. I'm sure for an "extra" gratuity they would decorate the table for you. Also, you may want to look into a wine package. I'm pretty sure you can use them at your regular dinner or Chops. Congrats and good luck.

Heidi

Thank you - we have already ordered and paid for a wedding cake, but Im sure it will keep for another night. We are going to consider a wine package for this evening, maybe include some sparkling wine too xxx

Archived