Cheapest way to get to coral world/coki beach from port?

imfun888

There are six of us and it is my understanding that it is $10 pp each way. Any cheaper options. Do taxis negotiate?

We booked a jet ski snorkel trip, can't wait to give everyone a review!

As soon as jet ski trip is over I am getting some of these drinks everyone is talking about!

RT taxi = $18pp, fares are regulated by the gov't. They may discount fares to $5 for very young kids to but I don't think they're required to.

There is a "bus" that circumvents part of the island in one direction and that is $2pp each way. But this is not a real bus and you may find yourself waiting for a long time each way. I don't recommend it, when we stayed at the Sapphire Beach Resort we saw couples standing by the entrance in the hot sun after walking up the hill to get to the road. Not sure how long they were there, we drove to Red Hook for drinks and groceries and back, at least an hour - nuts spending 1/10th or 1/5th of your time in paradise doing that!

But your choice, I understand the costs of taxis can be painful for large groups even though I consider the prices reasonable for the distance you're going. Look at tour operators too to see if any of their itineraries interest you that include Coki.

Archived