ROLL CALL - Cloud July 26, 2012 - 1219A - London to Iceland

Pupsweet

Hi!

Stefan and I just booked this trip. We are first time Silversea sailors and we are thrilled.

I searched endlessly on the board for a Roll Call on this one way trip (I see there's a posting for the roundtrip London) so I hope this is not confusing. It would be so great to have a Roll Call section for Silversea on these boards :D even if it were a smallish one. I will not be surprised if I missed finding an existing roll call. I'm sure y'all will let me know!

Anyway, we've booked a nice mid-ship Vista cabin (although we usually book verandahs on Celebrity, HA, etc.) But from what I read, the larger space should be just fine.

I offer a general and heartfelt thanks to all of you who have posted about the Cloud, since your wonderful reports have helped us make this decision! You know who you are!

You seem to be it. LaJoven and I will be on that trip, as a second leg of the Copenhagen - London trip. From Iceland we are flying to Seattle to visit Son and family, and then going home to San Francisco.

Having been on that ship for our very first cruise a year ago through the Panama Canal, we are total instant experts. Any questions? :)

• 1 month later...

We are taking the roundtrip London cruise and look forward to meeting you on board. We are Jennie and Paul from Australia (early fifties) and we will be traveling with our daughter, Corinne, who will turn 19 while we are away. We love cruising but this is our first trip to Iceland/Ireland and our first cruise on Silver Seas. We are looking forward to both.:D

Last week my oncologist gave the all important approval for our full holiday which will total almost 5 months. I am being encouraged to travel while I can and so we are making the most of our opportunities.:p Lots of cruising ahead of us combined with several visits with our dear friends in UK and Germany.

See you soon!:)

Jen

• 2 months later...

Archived