Love For Sail commercial

I don't watch a lot of tv. My husband works swing shift so we watch the Weather Channel (his favorite), from the time he gets up til he leaves for work. After watching it for 4 or 5 hours I'm about to go crazy! The minute he walks out the door then the tv goes off.

I'm going to show my age. I really miss the variety shows like Carol Burnett!

I'm going to show my age. I really miss the variety shows like Carol Burnett!

I agree. Good fun and laugh out loud funny.

The only "reality" shows I will watch, actually, are a few like American Pickers. It's like Antique Road Show for the "rest of us". :) I love the history and information that comes with them...real or not.

I agree. Good fun and laugh out loud funny.

The only "reality" shows I will watch, actually, are a few like American Pickers. It's like Antique Road Show for the "rest of us". :) I love the history and information that comes with them...real or not.

I watch that one too. Also watched a few episodes of the Pawn shop in Vegas. I do watch things on Discovery and History Channels too sometimes.

Thank goodness my husband bought me a laptop. I can spend "quality tv time" with him but at the same time I can be browsing the internet!

Just what we need... another tv show featuring young, appearance obsessed, shallow, people (with close-ups of them playing "tonsil hockey" after knowing each other for 3 minutes) yeeehaw!

Okay, I watch cheesy reality shows sometimes! Mostly things like Top Chef and Top Model. And I know most of the reality shows are fake. However, I would rather watch this than the tons of cop/murder/investigative shows and the depressing news that's constantly on. I doubt the show will last long but I'll still watch it just to check it out.

I will watch Top Chef sometimes, even Project Runway - they are at least creating something - even those people who loose weight are doing something worthwhile for themselves. But if you ever catch me watching one of those Jersey or housewives things, you will know I have officially cracked up:) If I want to see tacky families behaving badly I will just go to a family reunion;) And if there is a dead body and a forensics team looking very serious and concerned - I am so there:D

And yes, I really miss Carol Burnett too;)

Okay, I watch cheesy reality shows sometimes! Mostly things like Top Chef and Top Model. And I know most of the reality shows are fake. However, I would rather watch this than the tons of cop/murder/investigative shows and the depressing news that's constantly on. I doubt the show will last long but I'll still watch it just to check it out.

Same here, the cheesy reality shows give my brain a break. Just sit back and vegatate:D I've got it set to record. I'll make a judgement after I watch the first show. (Heck I'll watch it just to see the ships, and I've seen Cruise Inc. several times)

I will watch Top Chef sometimes, even Project Runway - they are at least creating something - even those people who loose weight are doing something worthwhile for themselves. But if you ever catch me watching one of those Jersey or housewives things, you will know I have officially cracked up:) If I want to see tacky families behaving badly I will just go to a family reunion;) And if there is a dead body and a forensics team looking very serious and concerned - I am so there:D

And yes, I really miss Carol Burnett too;)

What ever happend to the shows like te Carol Burnett show? (very vague memory)

Archived