bringing my 2yr old to bermuda

Lau92080

i have some questions for anyone who may be able to help!

when we arrive in bermuda if we want to travel by bus or taxi is my daughter required to be in a car seat?

does NCL offer any car seats or will i have to bring my own--( prob not but took a chance and asked lol):eek:

can i bring food she may need and cereal on board the boat?

can i bring her stroller and pack and play playpen?

im a first time mom traveling for the very first time with my daughter!!!:rolleyes:

thanks!!!!

when we arrive in bermuda if we want to travel by bus or taxi is my daughter required to be in a car seat? I don't know.

does NCL offer any car seats or will i have to bring my own--( prob not but took a chance and asked lol):eek: I don't know this one either.

can i bring food she may need and cereal on board the boat? NCL has boxes of cereal if she eats mainstream breakfast cereals. You can take an extra box or two for snacks throughout the day.

can i bring her stroller and pack and play playpen? Yes but keep in mind that only umbrella strollers are allowed on the busses in Bermuda. NCL will provide a pack and play for your use but I would bring my own sheets for it.

im a first time mom traveling for the very first time with my daughter!!!:rolleyes:

thanks!!!!

Hope these answers help. You and your daughter will love Bermuda. If you happen to be going on the Star on May 27, 2012 - join our rollcall. Links below for Rollcall and FB page.:)

We cruised to Bermuda when my son was 6 months old. We didn't need a carseat. We brought Baby Jogger city mini and didn't have problem get that on the bus. We are going back this September my son will be 18 months old :)

You can bring whatever her favorite foods are on board (provided they are not fresh fruits or vegetables and they must be sealed). Even though there is plenty to eat on board, we always bring some of our favorites with us. You will LOVE Bermuda!

when we arrive in bermuda if we want to travel by bus or taxi is my daughter required to be in a car seat?

does NCL offer any car seats or will i have to bring my own--( prob not but took a chance and asked lol):eek:

can i bring food she may need and cereal on board the boat?

can i bring her stroller and pack and play playpen?

thanks!!!!

We took our DS to Bermuda when he was 2 as well. He loved the trip. He didn't need a car seat for the bus, sorry we didn't use a taxi so don't know. We just bought the day pass for the bus, then we could go anywhere on the island the bus did. NCL did provide us with a pack-n-play, we requested one thru our PCC after we booked & it was waiting for us in the room when we boarded:)

We did bring an umbrella stroller that worked great! We did take some dry snack foods with us. Our DS also fell in love with Fruit Loops on board & we just picked up a box or two everyday at the breakfast buffet & he snacked on them all day:D Funny thing was he never ate them for breakfast.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your cruise, you & your daughter will love Bermuda:D

We had 4 under 4 when we went to Bermuda, no carseats in buses or taxis. NCL did provide mini cribs for the babies. One thing I always recommend to parents traveling with toddlers is Pedialyte powder, you just never know when you are going to need it. I actually just threw away a sealed box because it expired, the best $5 I've ever wasted 8-).

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?volphh

I agree, there is no need to bring a pack and play. Call the cruiseline (or whoever you booked with) and request one. As for transportation, everyone covered that as well.you can find portable car seats like these http://www.leapsandbounds.com/catalog/thumbnail.jsp?siteId=118&parentCategoryId=85193&categoryId=85252&N=85252&cm_ven=R_Google&cm_cat=LAB_NonBrand&cm_pla=Travel&cm_ite=child+travel+seat&orderType=2&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Travel&utm_term=child+travel+seat - but I dont recall seat belts on the bus. If you prefer taking a taxi, the portable car seat could be an option for you.

Horseshoe bay Beach in South Hampton Parish is easy to get to and great for little children. there are small coves towards the western end where little ones can frolic in the shallow water. There you will find Port Royale cove or as locals refer to it, 'baby beach', but there are other coves as well.

You can easily navigate with a small stroller. And yes you can bring packaged dry snacks for your daughter!

We have been to Bermuda about 6x and love it!

Enjoy your first Cruise!!

Archived