No Updates of Meet & Mingles for 4 Weeks

How do you print the roll call list?

By "Roll Call" do your mean: The list of people who have joined the Cruise Critic Group for a cruise you are taking?

I checked your prior posts and assume you mean the Cruise Critics who are taking the "Rhapsody, Alaska, June 1, 2012.

If so, it looks like no one has taken the time to crate a list of the posters/cruisers that includes:

CC Name, Real First Names, Hometown & State or Province

This needs to be done. You have 9 pages (20 posts to a page).

Review the 180 posts and make and post a Mater List and then update it at least weekly till May. Then copy, paste and print the list.

John

Thank you, John. What I meant to say was the M&M list. Do they let you print that out, or would they consider that a breach of privacy? I can get the other list started. We have 9 pages, but only a handful of people who have actually been posting...

Thank you, John. What I meant to say was the M&M list. Do they let you print that out, or would they consider that a breach of privacy? I can get the other list started. We have 9 pages, but only a handful of people who have actually been posting...

The underlying anomaly is that cruise lines do it differently.

NCL wants the Cruise Critics to keeep track of both the Roll Call members AND the "Meet & Greet" attendees. (It's a Cruise Critic Event)

RCCI wants the Cruise Critics to keep track of the Roll Call members (and other possible CC activities) but RCCL keeps track of the "Meet & Mingle". (It's a RCCL Events)

The end result is you may get more than the 25 minimum sign up directly with RCCL for them to hold a Meet & Mingle but you do not have access to that list.

But, with NCL, you maintain the sign up list and send it to NCL.

I hope this answers one of the mysteries of life for you.........:D

John

PS I much prefer the NCL program.

Archived