Reply from ES claim form

RedbirdFL

Last week when I submitted an ES claim for a $200 price difference, I got an auto reply almost immediately from Carnival letting me know they would reply to my request in 7-10 days. (I actually ended up getting an email showing the OBC in about 7 hours.)

Tonight I submitted another claim, this time for $80 and didn't get an auto-reply. I did get a message on the Carnival site that my email was sent.

Should I be concerned? Do you always get an auto-reply when you submit a price claim?

Last week when I submitted an ES claim for a $200 price difference, I got an auto reply almost immediately from Carnival letting me know they would reply to my request in 7-10 days. (I actually ended up getting an email showing the OBC in about 7 hours.)

Tonight I submitted another claim, this time for $80 and didn't get an auto-reply. I did get a message on the Carnival site that my email was sent.

Should I be concerned? Do you always get an auto-reply when you submit a price claim?

I've always gotten the auto-reply. You can always re-submit the form.

I sent in the form earlier today, got auto-reply immediately and got cabin confirmation email with reduced balance within a few hours.

Weird. I resubmitted and still didn't get an auto-reply. I guess I'll try a third time, using a different email address. I don't think it would be blocked with the original address, but can't think of why else I wouldn't get a reply.

I sent my first one last week. I got the auto-reply but never received another email confirming (or denying for that matter), but when I looked at my online booking, the price has been reduced from what we owe at final payment (next week). It was only 20.00pp, but we'll take it ;)

Archived