The Masters on the FOS Big Screen?

I know in the past they have shown sporting events on the big screen at the pool. What about Sunday at the Masters? How can I get this request to them? I am sure I am not the only one looking forward to this tournament...and would be ashame to miss the last day.:eek: (believe me I will survive without it too...just saying)

I would go out on a limb and say one of the bar/lounges will have it on. We usually criuse Memorial Day weekend and they usually have the Indy 500 on in the lounge right in front of the ice rink.

Tim

That might be a better option, trying to see a while ball against a blue sky that is on TV in front of a blue sky outdoors might be tough.

That might be a better option, trying to see a while ball against a blue sky that is on TV in front of a blue sky outdoors might be tough.

Yes...but worth the eye strain...if ya know what I mean. :D

Yes...but worth the eye strain...if ya know what I mean. :D

Enjoy Freedom and let us know how that works out. When I was on Freedom it didn't have the big screens by the pool. The only big screens I have seen so far are at the back of the ship on Allure and it is quite a bit shadier being 9 decks or so down from the pool deck.

Archived