Constellation 2013: port of Istanbul

Azulann

Does anyone know when Celebrity will release dates for the Constellations sailngs from Istanbul in 2013?

It will be either this sailing or one Azamara Journey is doing in 2013 from Istanbul to Athens along the Turkey coast and some Greek islands. The Azamara saling has already been posted on their web site.

I really want to cruise this area rather than take a two week land tour of Turkey.

Thanks for any update.

Even if Celebrity comes out with them on the 2013 schedule, it doesn't mean that they will keep them. I waited patiently last spring for the 2012 schedule to open up. On the day it opened, I booked the Connie out of Istanbul in a Sweet 16 cabin for the October 13,2012 sailing. I was in heaven. Then last October, Celebrity decided to redeploy the ship out of Southampton to France and Portugal for wine cruises. No more cruises out of Istanbul. I had to change to a another cruise (Equinox) out of Rome. Hope you have better luck than I did.

goldiemom,

OMG, You mean they just decided to cancel it without a reason?

WOW.

I am looking at a Azamara cruise out of Istanbul in August 2012.

Maybe I need to check out other cruise lines?:mad:

I was on the Equinox for a Eastern Med. cruise in Sept. I fell in love with the Turkey port and now want to do a cruise there.

Thanks for your update.

3some,

yes I saw that one. I really want a cruise that begins or ends in Istanbul. Plan to fly in at least two days early or stay at the end of the cruise.

Have a great cruise. I loved Kusadasi. Did a great tour of Ephesus with a private guide.

Reflection is doing an 11 night round-trip from Rome which overnights in Istanbul and stops in Kusadasi. We're booked on this Oct 21, 2013 cruise.

Im looking at the same on for September 9th 2013

Does anyone know when Celebrity will release dates for the Constellations sailngs from Istanbul in 2013?

Host Andy has posted on the 2013/14 Deployment thread that the Black Sea itineraries should be available next week.

Sue

Archived