Buckets of Beer for Cabin

If NCL is reading this, I think it would be a great idea to add to the Bon Voyage list, the capability of ordering someone a bucket of beer to be in their state room. Some people don't like wine but would really appreciate a bucket of ice cold beer in their room............ I know I would :D

I believe that NCL does not offer items through the Bon Voyage program that you could simply purchase onboard the ship. It would be redundant at best.

If you want a bucket of beer for your stateroom, you can simply pick one up at any bar onboard.

If its a matter of someone else paying for your bucket of beer, they can simply buy OBC for you through the Bon Voyage program and you could buy the bucket of beer using that OBC.

Either way...you're covered.

I believe that NCL does not offer items through the Bon Voyage program that you could simply purchase onboard the ship. It would be redundant at best.

If you want a bucket of beer for your stateroom, you can simply pick one up at any bar onboard.

If its a matter of someone else paying for your bucket of beer, they can simply buy OBC for you through the Bon Voyage program and you could buy the bucket of beer using that OBC.

Are you saying that any of the wines that you can order through Bon Voyage are not also available once you board?

I was looking at ordering it for other people cruising. I know about ordering the OBC but I like the idea of having a bucket waiting for them when they open their stateroom door. Now thats a Bon Voyage !!

I was looking at ordering it for other people cruising. I know about ordering the OBC but I like the idea of having a bucket waiting for them when they open their stateroom door. Now thats a Bon Voyage !!

I totally agree. Just bought Bon Voyage wine for a honeymoon couple leaving this weekend, but they don't even like wine.. A couple of buckets would have been a GREAT choice..

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are all on the same page. Now we just need NCL to ge on board ! :D

I have posted on the NCL Facebook page but no comments yet. maybe I should have asked a question? hmm :rolleyes:

Just deleted my post and resubmitted asking people what they thought.

Great Idea.....Would Love to get into our Upcoming Suite and there be a Bucket of ICE COLD ONES WAITING.......:D

If NCL is reading this, I think it would be a great idea to add to the Bon Voyage list, the capability of ordering someone a bucket of beer to be in their state room. Some people don't like wine but would really appreciate a bucket of ice cold beer in their room............ I know I would :D

I wish there was a like button! I guess the thumbs up icon will have to do. What a great idea!!

I have posted on the NCL Facebook page but no comments yet. maybe I should have asked a question? hmm :rolleyes:

Just deleted my post and resubmitted asking people what they thought.

Thanks for posting it on Facebook. Tell NCL to come to this blog and comment so we can read their answer. They could even get cool looking Bon Voyage buckets just for the pre-orders !

Thanks again, :D

Nice idea. They must have their reasons. Grab one at a bar on your way to the stateroom. Leave it there and grab another when you go back out!

Don't forget to save your receipts for the bucket deposit/return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ice melts too fast.... I want a refund the beer has been cooled and is now warm and skunky

haha good point!! Maybe they can make it a surprise gift delivered after they are sure you have arrived in your cabin, nice and cold with fresh ice :D

Archived