Help while in bermuda for 2 1/2 days

Dave4120

Hello Everyone...I'm sorry if I ask some really dumb questions, however, for some reason, we feel a bit intimidated and stressed on trying to figure out what to do while in Bermuda on our upcoming cruise.

We will be on RCCL's Explorer September 16-23. On this Bermuda cruise, we will be docked in Bermuda for 2 1/2 days. We are very confused as to what most people like to see or do in Bermuda. If we should do the ship excursions, or look up some private companies and do private tours, if we should rent our own car and explore if that is a good option, and, if we do rent a car, where to most people go, and what do they want to see.

I'm sure many of you have been to Bermuda...so, any information and help you can provide would be very helpful. If there are certain private companies that you have used and they were good, that info would be nice to have too. Some of the ships excursions, did not look too bad, but I get confused reading their description which are sometimes vague in nature.

Our ship will be docking at Kings Whaarf

Thanks for the help

Dave

Hello Everyone..........

We will be on RCCL's Explorer September 16-23. On this Bermuda cruise, we will be docked in Bermuda for 2 1/2 days. We are very confused as to what most people like to see or do in Bermuda. If we should do the ship excursions, or look up some private companies and do private tours, if we should rent our own car and explore if that is a good option, and, if we do rent a car, where to most people go, and what do they want to see.

I'm sure many of you have been to Bermuda...so, any information and help you can provide would be very helpful. ..........

Our ship will be docking at Kings Whaarf

Thanks for the help

Dave

It isn't important 'what most people like to see or do in Bermuda'. What is, is what would you like do to?There is a 'to do' list posted here.

SBtS

For Bermuda I recommend a private tour of at least 5 hours, where you tell them what you want to see/do. Here is another "to do" posted HERE.

On your last day, you can take a RCCL tour, explore Kings Wharf, or hang out on the ship (and hope most every one else gets off the ship).

Archived