Summit aft facing A1 rooms on deck 11

BrusselsGirl07

Does anyone have any experience in sailing in the aft facing Aqua Class A1 rooms on deck 11 on Summit? Are the balconies bigger than the other A1 rooms? Did you find the Sunset Bar directly underneath was too noisy, or that they could look up at you on your balcony (such as some aft facing rooms on Century)?

If you sailed in either the port or starboard A1 Aqua rooms, could you look directly down to the ocean, or did the decks below protrude out further than the balconies on deck 11?

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone have any experience in sailing in the aft facing Aqua Class A1 rooms on deck 11 on Summit? Are the balconies bigger than the other A1 rooms? ...

I'll be on the Summit in a few weeks. The fact that the afts have bigger balconies is pretty well established. The overhangs are also bigger on the afts then on the port or starboard A1 cabins.

This is a -not to scale- look at how the aft balconies look:

aftbalconies.jpg

If you have a choice 1140 in the middle is the one to get :)

Does anyone have any experience in sailing in the aft facing Aqua Class A1 rooms on deck 11 on Summit? Are the balconies bigger than the other A1 rooms? Did you find the Sunset Bar directly underneath was too noisy, or that they could look up at you on your balcony (such as some aft facing rooms on Century)?

I occupied one of the new Deck 11 aft cabins while sailing South America aboard Infinity in January... Those Deck 11 AquaClass cabins were added to Infinity in December and were added to Summit--in exactly the same configuration--in February...

Here's a link to a thread in which I shared my observations relative to the new cabins--and specifically, the afts--back in February... I believe that, at least from my perspective, it covers your inquiries...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1569293

Archived