Ecstacy Balcony cabin??

postalgrrl

I am thinking of booking a catagory 11 cabin on the Oct.8th sailing. The only cabins that are left are V2, V4,V6,V34 and V38 on the port side and V1,V3,V5,V25 and V27 on the starboard side. Are these cabins ok?? Are any of them obstructed views? Is any 1 cabin better than another?? Is a balcony worth the extra money on a 5 day cruise?? Also any tips or reviews of the Ecstacy would be great. I have only cruised twice with RCCL. Thanks for all the help. :)

My wife and I just completed a 4 day cruise on the Ecstacy cabin V1. Friends of ours were staing in V23 and had a partially obstructed view - One of the life boats was just outside the cabin, however, you could see most everything. Our cabin had a nice view, unobstructed. The only negative about V1 or V2 is the staircase that goes to the upper deck in front is right there. Any cabin V3 - V21 will provide good viewing for the cruise. This was our first cruise and if we ever book again, I will definitely want a balcony.

Hope this is helpful

I have sailed on the Ecstasy 3 times out of Long Beach. Each time I had a category 11 and it is the only way I would travel. The cabin numbers I had were V7, V10, and V19. If you go to the webshots link, you will be able to see a few shots I took of the cabin.

Archived