???shore excruisons

geez

;) hi gigi, we're still looking for people to share in excursions. However, I'm told that since Rome is almost 2 hrs from dock, we're better off using the ship's excursion. That way if we're stuck in traffic, the ship will wait for their excursion people. Same thing with Florence (Livorno). We would cosider our own excursions for Seville, Barcelona, and Marseille. Please let mek now what you think. Thanks, Eileen.

Hi Eileen, My Thoughts Exactly On The Rome And Liverno Taking The Ships Transportation Is Probably Best Though Have You Already Signed Up We Haven't I Thought I Would Do The Rome On Your Own Tho Not Decided Yet. Also Do You Want To Sign Up And Reserve A Tour When We Dock In Monaco And See Small Towns And Villages The Same For Monaco. Do You Know Anyone Else That Wants To Do This We Need Six To Off Set Expenses. If That Doesn't Happen There Is Always The Train And Buses I Have Done Alot Of Reseach And The Train Looks Pretty Easy Tho Sketchy About Getting A Cab To Get Up To The Village Of Ez. They Are Not Always Readily Available. Let Me Know Your Thoughts On This Thanks Gigi

;) Hi Gigi, We would like to take tours in Marseille & Monte Carlo, but quite honestly only if we get six people. I'm told that the French taxi drivers and tour

guides are very pragmatic and will be happy to make deals at the dock. We have not booked any tours yet with Oceania. I don't think you can prior to cruise. Except, however, if you buy the entire excursion package which is something like $900 per pers. My travel agent did not think that was wise since

there are no refunds for any reason. Eileen "Porto"

;) Hi Gigi, We would like to take tours in Marseille & Monte Carlo, but quite honestly only if we get six people. I'm told that the French taxi drivers and tour

guides are very pragmatic and will be happy to make deals at the dock. We have not booked any tours yet with Oceania. I don't think you can prior to cruise. Except, however, if you buy the entire excursion package which is something like $900 per pers. My travel agent did not think that was wise since

there are no refunds for any reason. Eileen "Porto"

Hi Eileen, Thanks For The Reply. So Are You Guys Just Going To Wait And See When The Ship Docks And Take It From There Unless We Get More People. Thanks For The Information On The Cruise Tours Did Not Know That. Thought You Could Just Pick The Tour You Wanted In Whatever Port And Purchased Ahead Of Time. Oceana Is Somewhat Confusing On This They Should Make It Clear To People Or Maybe I Am Just A Little Slow Figuring It Out.

Archived