SUN Princess room arrangement-rotate bed?

stromer

I recently got upgraded to a outside cabin on the Sun Princess. I have never had an outside for this ship. The room is rather small but I would like to ask a question about the room arrangement.

I got a Cat D, which is not a deluxe, but the size as shown on the ships diagram is the same as the deluxe Cat DD.

Does the cat D room have the bed end next to the window or the side wall perpendicular to the window wall? Does the room have a small sofa or is the sofa only in the deluxe rooms?

Are these rooms bigger than the inside which are rather small?

If the bed end is next to the window, can you rotate and move the bed so you can place a chair next to the window

Thanks for any advice on this room.

Rick

My understanding from being in a category DD on the Sun is that the difference from the D is the size of the Window. The cabin size I believe is the same as is the layout. The category DD has a huge almost floor to ceiling window. The cabin is laid out so the the TV and desk are nearest the window along with a side chair. The beds are then along the side wall of the room. I was concerned that the room would be really small, but surprisingly it was fine. I thought the shower was larger than on the Grand class ships which at that time were the only ones I had as a reference. My parents had an inside on the Sun and I thought is was a touch smaller, but again they found is very good. Hope this helps.

Archived