Coconut Water Near Port or Hotel?

TahitiRoses

I am looking for coconut water near Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale (1100 SE 17th St) or near the cruise port. We need to buy about 36-40 bottles for our upcoming cruise on the 14th (It's our preferred re-hydration). Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy it? We have usually stuck to the brand in the international aisles, but any will do as long as it's a good price!

Thanks!

There is a Whole Foods in Ft. Lauderdale, I believe its about 5 miles or so from the Embassy suites. However, if you don't have a car that might be too far. There is a CVS close buy and some of them carry coconut water, however I'm not sure you would be able to get that many there.

You can order it by the case on Amazon, you may look into doing something like that because 1) its cheaper and 2) you could work it out so it ships to the hotel and is waiting for you.

We took coconut water on our last cruise but we drove so we just brought it with us. I really wish the ships would start to carry it. I'd much rather drink that over vitamin water and the like.

Archived