shore excursion promo code anyone?

It worked, thanks!

I sail on 11/10/12 and 11/18/12, and I just tested the BGD001 (10%) code. It worked for excursions on both cruises...

20% did not work but 10% worked for my December 2012 cruise! Thank you for posting.

Woohoo! Glad it worked for you all. I know how expensive the excursions are and every little bit helps :)

isnt the promo code for a third party excursion operator called port excursion or something? I have been hesitant to book it through them since there aren't that many reviews of them online....and it doesn't look like they're cheaper than the ones offered by the cruse line either.

Anyone know of either of those codes have an expiration date?

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

I got the BGD001 code in an e-mail and the expiration date that was showing for me was May 31. Since other people have gotten the BGD001 code via e-mail as well, I would assume they will all expire on May 31.

i have to bookmark this page for when i'm ready to book excursions.:D

I just had a thought, since some are able to use the 20% and get it to work and some haven't been able to get the 20% couposn to work but then the 10% discount would work maybe it has something to do with it being an Eastern or Western cruise. Maybe the 20% work for the Western and 10% for the Eastern perhaps?:rolleyes: Just an idea...seems like Eastern cruises is more popular($$$) vs Western(cruises tend to be cheaper than Eastern).

I have $690 worth of excursions for 2 people booked through Carnival for our April 28th cruise.

Am I able to somehow use the code ($69 is $69) being that I've already booked?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

You will probably have to cancel, then re-book using the promo code.

I have $690 worth of excursions for 2 people booked through Carnival for our April 28th cruise.

Am I able to somehow use the code ($69 is $69) being that I've already booked?

If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

I think Someone said they were able to cancel ad rebook and got a discount. My friend e-mailed carnival to see if they could just adjust her price without canceling. I can ask if they did it and let you know.

Dana

I tried BGT002 for my May cruise for an excursion in Nassau and then for an excursion for my Thanksgiving cruise in Cozumel and it didn't work for either one. I was given BGD001 for 10% off from someone in my rollcall who received it in an email and was able to use it on my HMC Cabana and Catamaran Sail for my May cruise. Hopefully it will work for others. Good Luck

The BGD001 just worked for me, but not BGT002. Thanks!!! :D :D

BGT002 Worked for me thanks soo much! I had given up on booking with a promo code and had booked them a couple of weeks ago but when I saw the code I decided to try it! Canceled my previous order and placed again with savings!! Every dollar helps!! Can't wait to spend that money DOD instead! :D

Thank you. Just applied BGD001 for my Hawaii cruise leaving Friday this week.

Telephoned first but they said I would have to cancel excursions and rebook which I did. Thank you again for posting the code.

Cancelled my cabana (not before checking there were plenty left;)) and rebooked with the discount. Will be booking our second excursion tonight after making sure what everyone wants to do. Thanks for the code!:)

Archived