shore excursion promo code anyone?

I had booked a tour online months ago for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Spirit. This type of tour can be reserved but cannot be paid until on-board. Based on the promo code information provided on this thread I contact Carnival Tour Operations requesting they apply the BGT002 to my reserved tour. They responded positively and I got the 10% discount. YEEPEE!!

Thanks goes out to the poster who provide the code!!!

How does one find these promotion codes for future cruises?

Bob

I googled promo codes for carnival excursion and got it.

Dana

I had booked a tour online months ago for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Spirit. This type of tour can be reserved but cannot be paid until on-board. Based on the promo code information provided on this thread I contact Carnival Tour Operations requesting they apply the BGT002 to my reserved tour. They responded positively and I got the 10% discount. YEEPEE!!

Thanks goes out to the poster who provide the code!!!

How does one find these promotion codes for future cruises?

Bob

Was that the tracy arm fjords excursion off the ship?

Just tried BGT002 for my New England cruise in September and it worked giving me 10% off the excursion price, but I'm not able to actually book it yet. I hope this code really is good until May... anyone know for sure about this?

Thank you kennelgang. I reemailed and I received the 10%. 4th times a charm called twice and then the second emil they responded with a yes others all said no. Thank you again $72 saved on this one..

Carolyn,

The e-mail address is IMC ShareExcursions <shoreexcursions@carnival.com>

Bob

Thank You I guess it depends on who answers the email as my second one worked for the discount to that email.. I guess persistance does pay off..

Thanks again. Carolyn

Thanks for the code. I just booked the Land rover/Cave excursion in Belize for our 4/29 cruise on the legend. I saved $20 on 2 adults. This will be our first carnival excursion as we normally book outside the ship.

These discounts much have something to do with sailing and whether or not you are platinum status. We are a 12 day Med cruis on the Breeze in October and are platinum. Our friends are saiing with us in the next cabin and are not platinum. We were able to use the BG002 for 20% savings on an excursion, They tried both of these discounts for the same excursion and they could not use either one. We were told that if my DH and I had each booked a cabin with and put one of our friends into each cabin it would apply.

You need to cancel and rebook but make sure it is not sold out before you cancel. It took me about 10 minutes to be able to rebook it. They charged right away but then took 3-4 days to credit.

I am not platinum and the 2 codes have worked for me for 10% off.

BGT002 BGD001 on different excursions.

• 3 weeks later...

BGD001 gave me 10% off on a cabana rental at Half Moon Cay -- had to cancel the old booking and re-book using the code, but it worked.

Here's hoping CC honors the cancellation or I'll be the proud owner of two cabanas at HMC. :D

• 2 weeks later...
We tried both #'s today, the 002 didn't work, but the 001 looked like it did but it never gave us the 10% off. Does it only work for 1 excursion (we tried to book 3)?

It should work for all of them. I have 2 booked using 001 and about to book a third. When you do a mock booking, type the code in and hit apply, you should see the discounted amount right away.

Archived