Waitlist for DH, not me!

So odd. We booked last night and want My Time Dining. I got it and my husband is on the waitlist. I called everybody - RCCL Dining Reservations said she would email dining boss and it will IMMEDIATELY be rectified and will phone back in 'a few hours.' That was early this morning. RCCL booking staff has no record of that call and said I had to call my cruise agent. My cruise agent said I must be mistaken and when she called RCCL she was horrified that this happened. She said she has never heard of this before as did every other person I spoke to today. She said to call her back next week so that we can call again.

Anybody have a story like this? Anybody have an idea to remedy this? I don't want to go on the cruise without this being resolved.

So odd. We booked last night and want My Time Dining. I got it and my husband is on the waitlist. I called everybody - RCCL Dining Reservations said she would email dining boss and it will IMMEDIATELY be rectified and will phone back in 'a few hours.' That was early this morning. RCCL booking staff has no record of that call and said I had to call my cruise agent. My cruise agent said I must be mistaken and when she called RCCL she was horrified that this happened. She said she has never heard of this before as did every other person I spoke to today. She said to call her back next week so that we can call again.

Anybody have a story like this? Anybody have an idea to remedy this? I don't want to go on the cruise without this being resolved.

If you are on the same booking number, which I will assume you are, and in the same cabin, which I will again assume you are.........you should both have MTD.

We are in the same room with the same booking number and everyone can see that. And yet... Isn't this ridiculous?

But somehow, not shocking!:rolleyes: I'm sure the tale will end with you getting to dine with your own husband, but with another tale of the vagaries of the RCL website to tell;)

BTW...this gives new meaning to " together or apart":p

But somehow, not shocking!:rolleyes: I'm sure the tale will end with you getting to dine with your own husband, but with another tale of the vagaries of the RCL website to tell;)

BTW...this gives new meaning to " together or apart":p

Wait a minute, I thought that only pertained to the beds!:D

Happened to our group. The lady at RCI said that there would be no problem, as people are constantly pulled off the waitlist (this was 4-5 months out still). She told my mom to call back in a day or two to check. When she did, all was fine. I would not sweat it. WORST case scenario... go check in with the maitre d upon boarding and they will fix it.

I was talking to a C&A rep about some problems with friends and family credit and trying to get back on the email list. Turns out that our party of 6 is split into two different dinner times. I was NOT happy that my 9 yr old daughter and my 80 yr old mother were dining late seating. Also, the other two going along in another cabin are MTD. They were to have been wait listed to early seating. Well at least I can eat with all of my children and my mother. The other two will have to call and fight their own battle. Not sure how they could split a family of 6 in one Family Stateroom. Glad I caught it now. I would have been very unhappy in November.

Kelly

Thats the silliest thing I have ever heard! Will probably blame it on the computer!:) Im sure it will be fixed to your satisfaction.

I don't see the problem. As long as one of you gets a table you should both be able to sit at that table.

Archived