Open Passages/Friends & Family and Using Different TA's

Angiet2

I have searched and searched on our great and wonderful CC boards, but did not find an answer to this question...

I have an Open Passage Certificate that we will be using for a Northern Europe cruise in May 2013. My friends also want to join us on this cruise and wish to be a part of the 'friends and family' benefits that are offered as a part of the Open Passages certificates.

:confused:Question -- can we each use our own TA **AND** still receive the goodies that go along with an Open Passages certificate? :confused: I have an internet TA that always treats me wonderfully and my friends book thru a major airline's TA to get the miles.

Thanks for the help!

Angie in San Diego:)

I have searched and searched on our great and wonderful CC boards, but did not find an answer to this question...

I have an Open Passage Certificate that we will be using for a Northern Europe cruise in May 2013. My friends also want to join us on this cruise and wish to be a part of the 'friends and family' benefits that are offered as a part of the Open Passages certificates.

:confused:Question -- can we each use our own TA **AND** still receive the goodies that go along with an Open Passages certificate? :confused: I have an internet TA that always treats me wonderfully and my friends book thru a major airline's TA to get the miles.

Thanks for the help!

Angie in San Diego:)

Yes, Angie, you can use your TA and they can use theirs. They need to book within 30 days of your booking. Just email the following information to:

passages@celebrity.com

You will need to give them the following information:

Offer Code: (Stamped on your certificate)

Master Booking #: (Yours)

Issue Date:

Ship & Sailing Date in which offer was presented: (Sailing on which you purchased the certificates)

Friends & Family Booking #: (Theirs)

All of the above information will be found on your Friends & Family Certificate except, of course, their booking #. :) You both must book before you send the info. Good luck!

Archived