empty cabins?

circus

Does anyone know where I can go to find out which cabins are still empty on our Tahitian Princess cruise on 6/3/05? I know there is a website out there somewhere, I have just forgotten where it is. Ahh, age is grand.

Hi, when I want to check this out I usually go to travel ocity.com and go thru the process like I want to book a cruise, then the deck plan for the different catagories will come up and you can see what there is available, I don't know if they list all the cabins or not. Hope this helps.

Cori

Any online booking agent can show you this-- but will only show available 7-9 cabins in all categories--but dont forget to change the number of passengers too - not all cabins hold 2 people- some will hold 3 and some 4.

If you are sailing and have not made final payment---and see not a lot of cabins left.. wait until final payment comes due.. Agents hold space and will have to give those cabins back at that time. People cance without penalties at that time.

Archived