Anyone Else Having Trouble - Website??

cvrap

I have been trying all morning to do a mock booking on Carnival.com and it just spins trying to load the page after I choose which month.

Anyone else having this problem?

I have been trying all morning to do a mock booking on Carnival.com and it just spins trying to load the page after I choose which month.

Anyone else having this problem?

I've been having that issue since last night. I'm still having it this morning on my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop, it loads right away. go figure...:rolleyes:

This always amazes me. How a company that has the overwhelming market share of business in the industry, a business that RELIES on customers being able to maneuver around the public "face" of their company, has such a weak, slow and confusing website.

Yesterday I kept trying to print our boarding passes and put in all our information.

First off.....they used to save my passport info, but not now...I had to put in the info for all 9 of ours.

Then when I put in my travel plans.......it made me leave our hotel a day early.....we are actually checking out the morning of embarkation...but it continually said "You must check out before your embarkation date." Really.......where am I staying the night before I get on.......the ship won't be there yet!!

HAHAHA! I really cannot understand why their site is so awful!!

• 2 weeks later...
I am having trouble cancelling an excursion on the web site. I keep getting an error message in red saying something about the number sequence being wrong- has anyone else experienced this?

I think the excursion pages are a little jacked up right now. I was actually just able to cancel one of my excursions and then clear the cookies on my computer and rebook it at a lower price with the promo code. But I can only look at shore excursions for one of the 2 cruises I have booked. When I try to look at the shore excursions for our cruise in June of 2013 on the Liberty it just sends me to the page saying oops we will have the site fixed soon or whatever it says.

Every time I go to Carnival's website I'm amazed . . . Amazed that a company, the most successful of its kind, listed on the NYSE, dealing on a daily basis with all the problems of a global corporation, can have such a ridiculously unmanageable and complicated website.:(

I think the excursion pages are a little jacked up right now. I was actually just able to cancel one of my excursions and then clear the cookies on my computer and rebook it at a lower price with the promo code. But I can only look at shore excursions for one of the 2 cruises I have booked. When I try to look at the shore excursions for our cruise in June of 2013 on the Liberty it just sends me to the page saying oops we will have the site fixed soon or whatever it says.

I am having the EXACT same problems. At least now I know it's not user-error :-)

Archived