Distilled Water ?

dcreech1966

I have sleep apnea and have to have a cpap machine when I sleep that requires distilled water. I can't carry a whole gallon on the plane nor do I think the transfers would stop at a CVS or Walgreens on the way. Anyone out there use a CPAP machine and able to get distilled water on the cruise or any hints on how to do this?

Thanks!

Debbie

I, too, use the CPAP machine and I've been told that (1) you can get distilled water from your cabin steward or (2) use the water on the ship, since it's already been distilled from sea water. That's what I plan to do this week on ourn 15-day cruise to Hawaii.

:cool:Bill

Order the distilled water from room service as soon as you get into your cabin (or stop by guest services and request it). ;)

Carnival does charge for it though. :rolleyes: (something like $5.95 added to your sail and sign card) Royal provided it at no charge. If anyone has had Carnival provide the distilled water free of charge, please post you arranged it.

(We also bring an extension cord, packed in with the unit.)

Archived