Can I transfer the tips?

Sailing with hubby and DD age 21 next month in same cabin. While we paid DD's fare and will pay her tips, she has set up her own Sail & Sign account to use her own credit card for her onboard spending. Can we get the auto tips that would normally be applied on her account moved to our account thus using our credit card and not hers?

Sailing with hubby and DD age 21 next month in same cabin. While we paid DD's fare and will pay her tips, she has set up her own Sail & Sign account to use her own credit card for her onboard spending. Can we get the auto tips that would normally be applied on her account moved to our account thus using our credit card and not hers?

we prepay before we leave.One less expense to worry about.All you need to do is call carnival and give CC or debit info ,takes 5 minutes and its done.

I have been on a couple of cruises where one of my kids was rooming with grandma. I just went to the purser's desk and had their tips removed from her room and added to mine, no problem.

I have been on a couple of cruises where one of my kids was rooming with grandma. I just went to the purser's desk and had their tips removed from her room and added to mine, no problem.

Hopefully it was the same cabin steward or one got shafted and one got a bonus

Archived