Shows in the theater on Destiny

k2excursion

For those who have sailed the Destiny on a 5-night cruise and have gone to the shows in the theater, can you tell me what they were and what your impression of them was? I know that they will have the Welcome Aboard Show and a talent show. I was just wondering what they do in the theater the other 3 nights.

On my cruise on Destiny in January 2011, they only did 2 other shows. One was a variety style show with scenes from around the world: Little bit of Vegas, Paris, Old West, etc. It was decent, I enjoyed it. The other was about a flying couch that traveled through time and space, settling in different nightclubs throughout the universe. That one was... different.:p

On my cruise on Destiny in January 2011, they only did 2 other shows. One was a variety style show with scenes from around the world: Little bit of Vegas, Paris, Old West, etc. It was decent, I enjoyed it. The other was about a flying couch that traveled through time and space, settling in different nightclubs throughout the universe. That one was... different.:p

Thank you! That definitely helps me.

We just got off and there was a show about Paris. I can not remember the name of it, but I thought that it was a really good show. This is addition to the other two above mentioned shows. They also had some late night bingo in the Paladium Lounge.

Archived