ckrobyn..

Did you get my email? I responded to your thread about the coupon and I sent you an email but didn't hear any response. Someone else is offering another coupon and I didn't want to snatch that up and be a coupon hog. :p If you still have a coupon that would be valid for April 06 sailing, please let me know if I can have it. Otherwise I'll try to snag the other one. Thanks in advance.

Hi Emen,

I'm Robyn's friend and just received the same book. Don't worry, if she didn't get your e-mail, I will send you the coupon. You don't have to be a hog. Between the two of us, you will be fine.

Which 04/06 sailing are you on?

Sharonna

I haven't booked a cruise yet. I was waiting, debating, choosing, changing my mind... I thought I knew which itinerary I wanted to go on, then I started to read some more on here and now I'm STILL debating. :confused: I received a letter from Crown & Anchor with a $50 off coupon. But I'm reading that these other coupons are for double that...so I figured I would jump at the chance! I am looking at either the Mariner or Navigator doing the Western Caribbean or the Adventure to do the Southern. Decisions..decisions. Thank you again for your offer. I'm so addicted to this website!

Mariner is the only one offering a coupon for an 04/09/06 sailing and it is for $125.00 on a balcony or higher.

The only coupons for the Southern or Navigator on the Western, end in March/06.

Did you get my email? I responded to your thread about the coupon and I sent you an email but didn't hear any response. Someone else is offering another coupon and I didn't want to snatch that up and be a coupon hog. :p If you still have a coupon that would be valid for April 06 sailing, please let me know if I can have it. Otherwise I'll try to snag the other one. Thanks in advance.

I got your email and the coupon is on it's way :D

and thank you shar27! One of the sailings I was looking at was the 4/9 on the Mariner. That coupon will definitely come in handy! Did you actually get a magazine from C&A? I just received a letter with a coupon on the bottom. Are you a new member? I only signed up after my first cruise.

and thank you shar27! One of the sailings I was looking at was the 4/9 on the Mariner. That coupon will definitely come in handy! Did you actually get a magazine from C&A? I just received a letter with a coupon on the bottom. Are you a new member? I only signed up after my first cruise.

The letter is to welcome you to the C&A Society, which is then followed by your first issue of the C&A magazine which has more coupons in it :)

:) I remembering reading some of your posts before your first cruise. Many times you asked questions that I was getting ready to ask. I'm definitely addicted to this board. I'm on it every day and I don't even have another cruise booked yet!

:) I remembering reading some of your posts before your first cruise. Many times you asked questions that I was getting ready to ask. I'm definitely addicted to this board. I'm on it every day and I don't even have another cruise booked yet!

What are you waiting for? You live right in NYC, take your pick of cruises.

I am so thrilled to see more and more ships leaving from the NE.

Emen :

You NEED to book another cruise!

I admit that I am addicted to CC too....but sssshhhh! Don't tell anyone...I don't think anyone knows! LOL

I was full of questions in the months leading up to my first cruise, I really knew nothing :( Thanks to the fine folks on CC, I had all of my questions answered and then some! There are no "silly" questions when you are a first time cruiser.

When we got back from our Radiance cruise, we were really in no big hurry to book the next one, but then my DH got bitten by the infamous cruise bug ( not the infamous bed bug!) and insisted I book the AOS immediately ( this after I convinced HIM to cruise for the first time!)

I'm not sure that a land vacation is in our future any time soon! ;)

ckrobyn, I also sent you an email in response to your other post and it got returned undeliverable. Just in case you did get my email I wanted to let you know that someone else is sending us a coupon for our balcony cabin on the Mariner 4/2/2006 sailing. Didn't want you to send one that someone else might be able to use. We could still use one for the inside cabin (for the kids) on the same sailing if you happen to have one of those. Thanks again for taking the time to offer/send these.

ckrobyn, I also sent you an email in response to your other post and it got returned undeliverable. Just in case you did get my email I wanted to let you know that someone else is sending us a coupon for our balcony cabin on the Mariner 4/2/2006 sailing. Didn't want you to send one that someone else might be able to use. We could still use one for the inside cabin (for the kids) on the same sailing if you happen to have one of those. Thanks again for taking the time to offer/send these.

Try emailing again ckrobyn@hotmail.com :D

I can't believe I have yet another thread with my name on it...LOL :eek:

I KNOW! You're so popular ;)

So Robyn, what are you going to do with your new-found popularity? :D

Is it going to be used for good, or to fight evil? :)

I am addicted to CC too....but sssshhhh! Don't tell anyone...I don't think anyone knows! LOL

Oh, Robyn, we know :eek:

Archived