Anyone bring soda / gatorade on board recently?

I like to have a coke zero or a gatorade occasionally when i wake up at night or in the morning. Im going on the majesty of the seas soon and was wondering if anyone has brought some on board recently with success. Im thinking Im going to try and bring a 12 pack of coke zero and a few gatorades in plastic bottles.

Whats the best way to go about bringing them on? Should I put them in their own small bag and check it? Should I carry it on in a back pack?

I've both carried it on and packed it in my suitcase, I always got on board with it. September in Port Canaveral, I carried my coke on board and had no problem at all. Even though I buy the soda package, I like my can of cold diet coke in the evening. :D

Cindy

Took a 24 pack of water still sealed and taped in a seperate duffle bag on the Liberty. Showed up in our cabin just fine. I also took 1 bottle of water through checkin and my bag was searched and the water was taken out and inspected. Go figure.

Archived