Anyone use "vrbo" for pre/post cruise accomodation?

OntarioTraveller

We are looking at priceline/hotwire for post cruise hotels and wondered if anyone had rather rented a condo or apartment in San Juan?

We plan on staying 4 to 6 days post cruise next March.

Any input would be helpful!!

Thanks!

I rented a condo in the Isla Verde area a few years ago, in the ESJ towers. Great location right on the beach. Here is my review. The towers are a little old, but our condo was very nice. Some people didn't like their stays, but I think it really depends on the owner of the place. I would really read through the reviews and ask lots of questions before renting so you can book with confidence :)

I rented a condo in the Isla Verde area a few years ago, in the ESJ towers. Great location right on the beach. Here is my review. The towers are a little old, but our condo was very nice. Some people didn't like their stays, but I think it really depends on the owner of the place. I would really read through the reviews and ask lots of questions before renting so you can book with confidence :)

Hey Faith would you mind sending me her info , I spent yesterday looking at vrbo seems the ESJ is the best bet , I have one guy that has a room but its nice to have options.

strous1@msn.com thanks:)

Archived