How big of a table?

Hey everyone, we have always just taken whatever table we were assigned to in the dining room. This upcoming cruise we wanted to do traditional dining but with a small table (just us preferably or 4 at the most). I can't find anything about table size in my reservation or anywhere to put the preference? Anyone know?

Thanks!

I don't think there is a spot to request it...I was also wondering about this and I saw on CC that you email RC a month or a few weeks before your cruise to request it

It can't hurt to call them and mention it so maybe they can make a note in the computer

I forget the email so if anyone has it and can post it?

Also even if you do email them it is not 100% guaranteed so it is advised that you go to the dining room and check out your assigned table and if it isn't to your liking you can talk to the hostess to hopefully make a change.

We book directly with RCI and when we book we tell the agent our dining preferences being a round/oval table of 8 or 10. They apparently make a note on our reservation because we have always gotten a table similar to our request.

Yes, we do go check our table location and size after we board. If you need to change you see the Matre' D at the times designated. There is usually a line waiting to get their seating changed so you may have to wait.

If you're a Crown & Anchor member you can call that # and ask them to put your preference in. I called them for something else and while the rep had me on the phone she updated my bedding arrangement preference, our MDR table preference, etc.

Archived