Anyone Else Silly Enough to Book for 2014?

susie8862

I just did....lol ;) Wanted a particular cabin, on the Splendor when it comes to NYC. YIPEEEEEE:o

Booked a B2B last June 2012 for the Breeze for Feb 2014. Wanted certain cabins.

Plenty of time to pay it off....and plenty of time to get the time off! Booked super early, also, because I figured everyone would be scrambling for the best available rooms and I wanted a REALLY good one...it's Alaska after all! :)

We have a B2B in October this year and we have our two cruises for 2014 booked. One in March the other in November. I am now actively shopping for spring of 2015. You can't book too soon for us. :)

Booked March 2, 2014 (Mardi Gras Week) on Sunshine sailing out of New Orleans about two weeks after our Feb 11, 2013 Triumph did not happen. (We were in Galveston having dinner when we were officially informed of the cancellation).

We are very lucky and blessed to have two cruises "on deck" at this point........June 1, 2013 and March 2, 2014..............so the 'double count down clock' syndrome is in FULL swing!!

We always fully appreciate how lucky we are to be able to enjoy cruising, and relish every opportunity.:)

Yes! Carnival Sunshine for January 2014...I don't remember the exact dates but MLK day is in there! I cannot wait...at least it's warmer and the weather is nice which is a nice distractor!

No it is not silly. We book a few weeks ago for June 2014 on the Dream. You have to book early to snag one of the few rooms balcony rooms that connect with the one next door. Trying cove rooms this time....

Booked a February, 2014 cruise for the Breeze while we were cruising the Liberty in Februray, 2013. Got the Military rate and that rate is no longer available. So that is some thing to consider. Some times they bring back the Military rate if there are availabe cabins near cruising time but you do take a chance. We also got to pick the best cabin on the ship (location) and that is another consideration. Now on to consider the 2015 schedule once it is made available. I am kind of a planning nut.

Way to far out for us. Booked one for Feb 2013t month and that by far was the furthest out one we have ever done.

We usually book between a year and a year-and-a-half before the cruise to guarantee a specific cabin and often get price reductions in the interim. Right now, we're looking to book a group cruise possibly for early 2015. The itineraries are apparently just coming out for Carnival.

We booked a B2B on Breeze for Feb. 2014 back in Sept. of 2012. As others have said - we wanted an aft facing balcony and wanted the same room both trips - so booking early was a must!!! Plus, when we booked the Feb. 15, 8 day the balconies started at $1,100 and are now $1,300 and $1,400. This is my first b2b and I am very excited!!!:D

Archived