Majesty first cruise

Does anyone know if the first cruise of the majesty is definitely on the 4th May? I know the destiny was down to sail from Corfu may 4th but according to what I was told when I ring CS they told me that was now a majesty cruise.

I only ask because I'm on the final cruise on destiny and was hoping to docked along side majesty when I arrive at Corfu.

Well I haven't been informed about any changes to the itinerary apart from we are going somewhere else other than Barcelona (not sure of the port, maybe its palamos). Also I'd be very upset if I've paid for 2 weeks and don't receive what I paid for

Jdun5746

I hope the following, which was posted on Thomson's Blog, helps :

65de58dac9175b356caf24bd4b0f467a?s=34&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D34&r=G 06/04/2012 at 22:02 (I have removed poster's name)

I have just tried to book excursions on the Atlantic Sunrise Cruise, Destiny’s last! I was surprised to see that the itinerary has been changed, missing out Toulon, changing Naples to Amalfi and arriving back in Corfu a day early. When were Thomson going to inform me of these changes? I hope we do not feel like we are in the way whilst things are moved between Destiny and Majesty during our two days at Corfu. Will there be compensation for cutting our cruise short by one day?

• 5a0774eb097d62d79404ed2673dacfe3?s=34&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D34&r=GAmanda @Thomson says: 09/04/2012 at 14:55
    Hi, The arrival and departure times shown in the brochure are correct a the time of print – but may change. There are times where we would have to alter the time in port, the order of ports or substitute ports entirely either before you sail or whilst on your cruise. This is all outlined in our A-Z guide. There are no details of any changes on your booking, so it could simply be an error online. It may be worth contacting your travel agent to talk about this further as I’m unable to discuss specific booking details through the blog. I hope you go on to have a wonderful time later this month.

If you look on cruisedeals it shows the new itinerary.

I did look on the website but the final part of the statement from the Thomson blog states, there has been no change to your booking this may be an online error. I think I'm just clinging to hope now lol. I'll be giving my TA a ring tomorrow morning.

Could someone post a link to the other thread that this was posted in please I can't seem to find it :)

Archived