Another Bahamas post :)

Lhorn1209

Was previously thinking about doing an Atlantis Excursion but have also been thinking just winging it, like seeing the Queens Staircase, Pirate Museum, and doing the Sheraton Pass. My question is what else is there to do if your not doing an excursion? Also we want to go to straw market and Senor Frogs. We are there from 7am to 10pm so have lots of time to fill! Any suggestions would be great..Thanks yall:)

Was previously thinking about doing an Atlantis Excursion but have also been thinking just winging it, like seeing the Queens Staircase, Pirate Museum, and doing the Sheraton Pass. My question is what else is there to do if your not doing an excursion? Also we want to go to straw market and Senor Frogs. We are there from 7am to 10pm so have lots of time to fill! Any suggestions would be great..Thanks yall:)

First off.. nothing opens til 9.. so relax and have breakfast. You itinerary is fine.. by the time you do the things on your list, the day will be over.

Stores and Straw market close at 6pm. Not alot to do after 6 - sharkeys or senor frogs downtown.. and you alread said you want to go to senor frogs.

If you don't want an excursion, you've got it covered.

First off.. nothing opens til 9.. so relax and have breakfast. You itinerary is fine.. by the time you do the things on your list, the day will be over.

Stores and Straw market close at 6pm. Not alot to do after 6 - sharkeys or senor frogs downtown.. and you alread said you want to go to senor frogs.

If you don't want an excursion, you've got it covered.

Thanks I saw your website Golden Treasures, it answered alot of my questions. Thank you!

Archived