Booking My First Princess Cruise!

SAC69

Hi,

I'm in the process of booking on the Caribbean Princess for a Christmas cruise and am planning on a suite. Does anyone have advise on best suite cabins, larger balconies, etc. Right now I am leaning toward either OS A753 aft or PS L107 which is on the lido bow and looks to have a nice big veranda. All advice is welcome, thanks!

Lido bow will be windy. I have also heard complaints about noise from people pounding treadmills overhead.

Think about where you will go more on the ship for shorter walks. We tend to spend more time in the back half of the ship

We like Caribe aft. We book there because we like the bigger balcony that is half covered half open. I also believe there are suites back there. You are also near the back elevators that take us to the Horizon court and to the Lido deck by the pools etc. We have sailed on the Caribbean Princess and had a wonderful cruise. It is a great ship.

I agree with the above posters and would avoid the Lido deck suite. The balcony is so windy up there they actually lock the balcony doors so that you cannot use the balcony while at sea. You can use the balcony while docked. The Lido suite is also directly below the treadmills and there have been a lot of complaints about noise from the treadmills in the cabins below. I would absolutely choose the aft suite.

Archived