Atlantis Dolphin Encouter v Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Encounter

Parramatta

Hi All

Any help appreciated. Am looking at both the Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Encounter and the Atlantis Dolphin Cay Show Water Interaction tours. They both look pretty much the same but about $50 difference Australian dollar wise, except I am thinking with the Atlantis one we would have more time to do things as it looks like it takes longer to get to Blue Lagoon Island. Would that be correct, has anybody done these tours and can tell me any other differences.

Thanks in advance:o:rolleyes:

Parramatta

Hi All

Any help appreciated. Am looking at both the Blue Lagoon Island Dolphin Encounter and the Atlantis Dolphin Cay Show Water Interaction tours. They both look pretty much the same but about $50 difference Australian dollar wise, except I am thinking with the Atlantis one we would have more time to do things as it looks like it takes longer to get to Blue Lagoon Island. Would that be correct, has anybody done these tours and can tell me any other differences.

Thanks in advance:o:rolleyes:

Parramatta

They both have the same time in the water with the dolphins. But BLue Lagoon has a better reputation for more interaction.

Some complain the Dolphin Cay is no more than a photo op.

Once on Blue Lagoon Island, you can use the beach and explore the island. Not so with Atlantis. You do your program and leave. You cannot access the grounds or beach.

Thanks Scubagirrl

I have read a few threads today after my post and from other postings I have read of yours I got the impression Blue Lagoon would be better.

I would also like to say even though I have only been reading the Bahamas threads the last couple of days I think you must be a very nice person to take the time out to answer everybody's queries and be so helpful. Thank you again for the advice.

Parramatta:o:o:):o:o

Thanks Scubagirrl

I have read a few threads today after my post and from other postings I have read of yours I got the impression Blue Lagoon would be better.

I would also like to say even though I have only been reading the Bahamas threads the last couple of days I think you must be a very nice person to take the time out to answer everybody's queries and be so helpful. Thank you again for the advice.

Parramatta:o:o:):o:o

My pleasure..

Archived