Family Game Night Onboard

siestakeys04

What is family game night?

Only available on select ships at this point, and not too many of them I don't think.

I have heard of it but haven't been on a ship that has it, but can't wait to try it out...I know the Liberty has it, maybe the newest ship also...all ships should have it by 2015...

"As far as Hasbro is concerned, Carnival has partnered with them to bring another very unique on-board entertainment experience to their cruises. Hasbro, the Game Show will let guests actually partake in a live game show production – complete with a live audience and prizes. Hasbro, the Game Show, will actually choose contestants from on-board guests. Some of the live games will include Simon, Sorry, Operation Sam, Yahtzee, and Connect 4."

Ohhh.....can I find out which ships have this so I can figure out something else to do??

Hasbro??? no thanks

sounds just incrediably boring to me...LOL

I will admit I have NO interest in Nickelodian on NCL, 'Shrek" etc on Royal, and/or any Disney cruise

I hope they will have something else planned at the same time so I can avoid this Game night totally

Archived