Cappuccino...no charge at dinner

murphyarnold

I forgot about my yummy cappucino that I had after dinner on our cruise 3 years ago until I looked at the pics and saw it with my chocolate melting cake- YUM!!!:D

We always had the hot chocolate with the warm chocolate melting cake. The hot chocolate in the mdr tastes better than the one on the lido deck. (even though that one is great too)

OK, not to start any craziness here but a few people in our roll call on the Miracle last week said that they HAVE started charging for the cappuccino. Their waiters told them it was the first week they were doing it and the cost was $2.50. Now please don't shoot the messenger :o lol!

OK, not to start any craziness here but a few people in our roll call on the Miracle last week said that they HAVE started charging for the cappuccino. Their waiters told them it was the first week they were doing it and the cost was $2.50. Now please don't shoot the messenger :o lol!

Well i sure hope this isnt the case.

Forgive me for being a dummy, but I am curious... I don't think I know what all is in a cappuccino but I would really like a nice coffee after dinner to keep me awake and not ready to pass out at 10pm. :) But, I don't like regular coffee taste and generally put some kind of chocolate or caramel creamer in mine. So, was thinking about taking some of those fancy creamers in the individual packets like you see in restaurants and "sprucing it up a bit". So, my dumb question is, would that taste good?

Just had cappuchino in MDR after dinner on my sailing 2 weeks ago. (Has it been 2 weeks already :() It was free and pretty darn strong in my opinion as a regular coffee drinker.

I ended up staying up til about 3am. We had a blast that night. I am usually out by 11pm at home. :o

Just had cappuchino in MDR after dinner on my sailing 2 weeks ago. (Has it been 2 weeks already :() It was free and pretty darn strong in my opinion as a regular coffee drinker.

I ended up staying up that night til about 3am. We had a blast that night. I am usually out by 11pm at home. :o

Remind me to have this every night! I do not want to go to sleep too early. ;)

Forgive me for being a dummy, but I am curious... I don't think I know what all is in a cappuccino but I would really like a nice coffee after dinner to keep me awake and not ready to pass out at 10pm. :) But, I don't like regular coffee taste and generally put some kind of chocolate or caramel creamer in mine. So, was thinking about taking some of those fancy creamers in the individual packets like you see in restaurants and "sprucing it up a bit". So, my dumb question is, would that taste good?

Cappuccino is a blend of espresso and milk. Espresso is like SUPER concentrated coffee but then its mixed with milk. I add a little suger to mine. It is great with chocolate too.

Try one and see if you like it. I love them after dinner as i am not a sweets person so the Cappuccino can balance out desert on my palate and it keeps me up for a while to go see the shows or what not.

I love the cappuccinos on Carnival; I must say they are quite delicious! I don't get wired or a burst of energy from them though, which surprised me. I guess since I am a binge tea drinker I have a high tolerance to caffeine, but still was shocked. Could've used it's affects on NYE, when I crashed before midnight on the Dream! :p

Archived