Just booked the Steakhouse

GAMOM4

Also, will we get a bottle of wine since we have booked the first night...when I made the reservation on line it didn't charge me for it instantly...does it come off from the sign and sail card?

Did you get any type of confirmation at all? Maybe i am expecting something i shouldn't be LOL

I booked it for my family a couple of nights ago and haven't heard back yet so was curious.

We are on the same ship - i think you are sailing before us so keep me posted!

Did you get any type of confirmation at all? Maybe i am expecting something i shouldn't be LOL

I booked it for my family a couple of nights ago and haven't heard back yet so was curious.

We are on the same ship - i think you are sailing before us so keep me posted!

When I booked the steakhouse, I got a confirmation email a few days later. Check the email address you have on file with carnival.

When I booked the steakhouse, I got a confirmation email a few days later. Check the email address you have on file with carnival.

Thanks for that! I even doublechecked my email on file with them, just in case :D Nothing yet though, but you can bet my little iphone will let me know when i do get something LOL

When I made reservations online, it took them almost a week to get back to me. Yes, you'll get a bottle of wine the first night in the Steakhouse and they will charge your sail & sign account when they bring you the check(just like a land based restaurant). If you miss the night of creme brulee, ask your waiter if you can get it the next night. The table next to us would order it every night for the following night's dessert.

We booked the steak house almost 3 weeks ago with no reply or note on the cruise itinerary. Rebooked based on several posting recommendations, still no reply. As it is our 13th anniversary dinner (kids will be in the CClub !) I wanted to make sure it happens and called Carnival directly

Was told that "it is booked through the ship so won't show up on our itinerary" and you should recieve a confirmation about a week before sailing.

One week to go and nothing but not worried. figure if they dropped the ball we can still book in person when we board or failing that just skip the steakhouse.

Archived