?????

Spender Nui

I just tried to book a C1 cabin on the Summit and instead of accepting the booking I got the following message:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/booking/create/getCabinList.do?superCabinType=C&Select=

Only $10.00 USD per person per day

Upgrade To AquaClass®

Private sanctuaries where you will enjoy both in and outdoor space - relax in the spacious lounge or step outside to linger over morning coffee or wonder at evening sunsets.

FEATURES

brand new class of staterooms on Celebrity Infinity, AquaClass® brings a tranquil, relaxing atmosphere into your stateroom, while providing unlimited access to many of the AquaSpa® amenities.

Features:

In addition to our Concierge Class amenities, AquaClass guests receive:

Priority seating in Blu, a specialty restaurant created just for AquaClass guests that also serves complimentary healthy continental breakfast daily

Double occupancy only

Premium ship location (Deck 11) close to the AquaSpa

Hansgrohe® shower panels

Aroma scent selections

Pillow menu to customize your night's sleep

Complimentary bathroom amenities

Daily deliveries of bottled water and teas

A Personal Spa Concierge to arrange AquaSpa treatments

Plush AquaClass Frette® bathrobes and slippers

Enhanced personal care products

Free, unlimited access to the Persian Garden and Relaxation Room

Special programming and wellness classes

Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors

Sitting area with sofa

Two beds convertible to queen-size

Vanity

32" LCD TV

Veranda with lounge seating

Some staterooms in this category are wheelchair-accessible. For more information on wheelchair-accessible staterooms, click here. Accessible staterooms with a sofa bed accommodate a maximum of three guests.

Upgrade No Thanks

It won't let me choose anything else. I not only didn't go for the "upgrade no thanks" I didn't book the cruise. Even if I still wanted to I couldn't.

Thank you customer service.

Anyone else sick of having aqua class, or anything else shoved down your throats?

Anytime you select a stateroom (other than the Penthouse suite) it shows you how much it would cost to upgrade to the next category. Aqua Class is the next category over Concierge Class - so that is why the option appeared. Nothing is being forced down your throat; it is your choice to upgrade or stick with what you selected. I am not sure why you did not book a cruise you wanted because it told you how much extra it would cost to upgrade to higher category.

Because besides the frustration it wouldn't let me book. The option wouldn't let me do anything else. It just stopped there and wouldn't let me choose my cabin.

I have 28 actual cruises and 43 credits with Celebrity and 2 coming up. I do know how to book a cruise but I'm not going to kiss their ring to do it.

I think X is so tuned in to Solstice class and Aqua class that they gear everything that way. I've sailed Silhouette and won't do it again. The ship is pretty but the cabins are lacking space, not only for storage but even to walk around. We found the food to be not very good and the dining service very slow. Not what we've enjoyed for many years.

I didn't intend to get into a rant but Celebrity and I just seem to going into different directions.

Archived