New Shows for Pacific Dawn

Sandielle

According to Zoltina-J, the Pacific Dawn is getting two new shows this year - new to Pacific Dawn, that is. ;)
where did she say this?

link please.

I think one of them will be "Please don't stop the Music" which is the best show in the entire fleet and only performed on the Pearl at present.

Pirates II is an extension of Pirates I. I think the fleet would need to keep the first one as well (which is better IMHO).

Runaway to the Circus is good but does require a lot of props so i'm wondering if they would add this one or another that doesn't require such an extensive wardrobe. Where would they buy another elephant ;).

I wonder if they are adding the new ones and removing old ones?

I wish they would all stay different so there was some variety with each ship.

I think one of them will be "Please don't stop the Music" which is the best show in the entire fleet and only performed on the Pearl at present.

Pirates II is an extension of Pirates I. I think the fleet would need to keep the first one as well (which is better IMHO).

Runaway to the Circus is good but does require a lot of props so i'm wondering if they would add this one or another that doesn't require such an extensive wardrobe. Where would they buy another elephant ;).

I wonder if they are adding the new ones and removing old ones?

I wish they would all stay different so there was some variety with each ship.

Hi Rose. Runaway to the Circus would be great, but I wonder if they would go to the trouble of "buying" the elephants? :D :D :D I should imagine they will keep Pacific Cirque and the laser shows.

Hi Rose. Runaway to the Circus would be great, but I wonder if they would go to the trouble of "buying" the elephants? :D :D :D I should imagine they will keep Pacific Cirque and the laser shows.

That was my first thought too. It is already on both the Pearl and Jewel. Like I said before, it would be nice for P&O to mix it up a little and not have identical shows on all their ships. Does the Dawn have "Centre Stage"?

Does the Dawn have "Centre Stage"?

They didn't have it last September which was the last time I was on the Dawn. Someone else may know. I know I have seen the same shows in Sept every time I've been on the Dawn!!!

When we were on the last cruise before dry dock, one of the dancers told us they were rehearsing a new show while the ship was in dry dock.:)

That's a good idea! Did the dancer give you any inkling????????:rolleyes::D

Archived