Carnival Vow Renewal

Laurie715

My parents just did this on Saturday, 4/23, aboard the Pride. I believe they said it was $400 for the package (did not include photos). That covered the ceremony, flowers, cake, etc... My mom is raving about it!! They set it up once they were on board. The ship Captain officiated. My parents had thier first ceremony 40 years ago in Vegas, so they never got the big shindig. Now they can say they have!

I'm thinking of doing this freelance all it would cost is air fare and cabin (single 1a acceptable) might even split cost of airfare.

think about it they only do this service at port before you leave, wouldnt it be nice to have it done out at sea or at a beach in one of the ports of call.

My parents did thier vow renewal at sea on Saturday (Sea day). You can only get married at port. Since you are already married, there is no issues will doing a vow renewal at sea. This was something my father put together on Monday at sea after seeing that is what offered. They had no ideas of doing it before they sailed. I am sure you can do it for much cheaper than they did, however as I explained above, Mom wanted the big shindig experience!

Archived