Yet another Bermuda taxi question and Harbour Night additional ferry question...

jojo412

Hi all!

Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost (estimate) from St George to Hamilton?

About how long would that trip take? I know that the bus ride would take about an hour.

Also, I've read online that for Wednesday night Harbour nights, they add additional ferries from Hamilton to the Dockyard, 10:30 and 11:30pm. Can anyone confirm this or has experienced this on their trips? I tried looking for this on an official website but couldn't find anything. Do they advertise this at all at the cruise ship pier (king's wharf) so that tourists are aware of this service?

Thanking you in advance.. :)

My estimate for cab fare for Hamilton <> St George is $30-$35, weekday travel for 1 to 4 passengers.

The bus travel time for that trip from the schedule is 50 minutes for the routes #10 & #11 buses. Travel time for a cab would be about 25 minutes.

There was an article in the Royal Gazette last year that a ferry would be added on Wednesdays at 10:00pm; and I thought there had been one added at 9:30pm but have not found the article to support that.

I know nothing of ferries at 10:30 and 11:30pm

SBtS

I know this is not

The right thread to ask this question but I'm on my phone and can't access it. Are the venders pushy to get you to buy something as I've seen in the carribean? Just want to know what tp expect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I know this is not

The right thread to ask this question but I'm on my phone and can't access it. Are the venders pushy to get you to buy something as I've seen in the carribean? Just want to know what tp expect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Bermuda is TOTALLY different. There will not be anyone bothering you anywhere to buy anything.:)

Hi all!

Does anyone know how much a taxi would cost (estimate) from St George to Hamilton?

About how long would that trip take? I know that the bus ride would take about an hour.

Also, I've read online that for Wednesday night Harbour nights, they add additional ferries from Hamilton to the Dockyard, 10:30 and 11:30pm. Can anyone confirm this or has experienced this on their trips? I tried looking for this on an official website but couldn't find anything. Do they advertise this at all at the cruise ship pier (king's wharf) so that tourists are aware of this service?

Thanking you in advance.. :)

I was there in 2010 and they did have extra ferries going to and from Hamilton.

Archived