Mid Ship Balcony depth on Nieuw Amsterdam

jmkennett

Does anyone know the depth of the midship balconies, Cats VE & VF, Verandah deck, on the NA or Euro? I've read conflicting numbers. Some say 4 feet, some say 6 feet. If you look at the deck plans, there are three lines on the midship balconies and further aft or forward there are two lines. So, I'm assuming aft or forward are the 4 foot ones and the midship are 6 feet. I've stayed in cat VD (aft) 7.5 feet balconies, which are great. Those show three lines. I can save about $1200 moving to a VE midship on an upcoming Europe sailing. Other people and cabins are involved, so I didn't want to assume. Thank you!

My DB/DSiL had VE 5122 in the Nieuw Amsterdam. It was 4 ft deep. The V8057 which we had also has "three lines" on the deck plans. It was 7 ft deep. The deck 5 VC are 6 ft deep. Don't believe the "number of lines" on deck plans. :)

This pic is 5122

2182071020099632937S425x425Q85.jpg

My DB/DSiL had VE 5122 in the Nieuw Amsterdam. It was 4 ft deep. The V8057 which we had also has "three lines" on the deck plans. It was 7 ft deep. The deck 5 VC are 6 ft deep. Don't believe the "number of lines" on deck plans. :)

This pic is 5122

2182071020099632937S425x425Q85.jpg

Very helpful. Thank you!!!

Archived